Failure to perform the correct pre-treatment procedure will lead to poor retention and unhappy customers - EVERY technician’s worst nightmare!
Our Premium Primer moisturises natural lashes allow the glue to perfectly bond to a natural lash. As a result, by using Premium Primer you can increase the retention.
PREMIUM LASH PRIMER:
- Restores the moisture PH of natural lashes after cleansing with cleanser
- Improves bonding of natural lash to the adhesive
- Speeds up the drying time of the adhesive
- Easy to use pipette for a mess-free application
- Available in Coconut scent and Unscented
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Paraben, Gluten, Collagen and Guanine Free
- Recyclable glass 15ml bottle
How to Use:
Use London Lash Primer AFTER cleansing lashes with London Lash Purifying Coconut Pro Cleanser or London Lash Pre-treatment Cleanser.
Using the pipette, apply a small drop of primer onto a microfibre brush.
- Using a microfibre brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash - ‘glue zone’.
Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes. Please make sure your clients keep their eyes closed tightly throughout the entire application process
- For professional use only
REMEMBER! Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfibre brush. Wipe off the excess if necessary, before applying the primer. Over saturation of the primer can cause the product to run into client’s eyes!
You can also use a wooden spatula, to help you control the application process, watch our tutorial here!