Room temperature: 18-22°C (64.4 - 71.6°F)
Room humidity: 45-65%
Drying time: 2-3 seconds
Viscosity: thick (creamy)
- creamy-textured adhesive, perfect for both classic and volume techniques!
- glue stays flexible even when it's completely polymerized, giving excellent retention
- "easy to work with" consistency that allows you to pick the perfect amount of glue
- deep jet-black colour
- best eyelash extension glue for classic lashes
Want to try before you buy? Pick up a sample-sized bottle today!
How to get the best retention using Velvet?
The best temperature for Velvet glue is 18-22°C with perfect humidity conditions being 45-65%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 18°C, Velvet may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 22°C, Velvet may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 45%, Velvet may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 65%, Velvet may be drying quicker
Working in the perfect conditions for your professional individual eyelash glue, will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in a great retention. To control your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer to check if your conditions are right. The easiest way to adjust temperature in your lash room is to use AC, fan or heating, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected by how fresh your adhesive is, but also by how you use and store your glue. The shelf life of Velvet before opening is 6 months from the date of production. This can be found printed on the bottom of the bottle. After opening, we recommend changing your glue bottle every 4 weeks for best retention, and maximum every 8 weeks. Please remember to store your glue in a standing position, in the dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container. To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date when you opened your glue. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue.
For more glue tips and tricks visit our FAQs. For more lash extension products go HERE
The professional eyelash glue for eyelash extensions is for professional use only.
This product is:
- Oil resistant
- Humidity resistant
- Heat resistant
MSDS for lash adhesive ingredients available to download here
Please note that the maximum purchase of glue per order is 30 pieces. If you would like to order in a bulk please contact our wholesale team on email@example.com. Please know that all online orders with over 30 pieces of glue will be canceled automatically.