What inspired me to become a lash artist was that I just really didn’t like my job and I wanted to start doing something satisfying. My friend told me about the eyelash training she came across and I signed myself in. I never regretted that decision and I can’t imagine myself doing anything else right now. This job is my life!
One thing I wish I knew when I started doing lashes is that I don't have to do full set of lashes in 2 hours! Eyelash extensions treatment is not a speed race.
My top tip for new lash artists is to be patient, don’t let anyone rush you and give yourself time. The skills will come with practice and never let anyone tell you otherwise. Also customer skills is a must so get to know your clients and make sure you always feel appreciated.
LLP products I cannot live without are:
After 4 years of working for London Lash Pro on many different positions, I started as an eyelash technician in LLP salon in London, then I moved to Manchester to join the marketing team and I have become the inhouse trainer, now I’m finally opening my own business and can fulfill my dream of being my own boss. I’m very proud of everything I’ve achieved. Every experience has taught me a lot and brought me to the place I am now!
English and Polish
- CORIO Trining Centre - Classic Lashes Certificate
- SECRET LASHES - Russian Volume Certificate
- MARYGOLD LASHES - "Marygold Volume" Eyelash Extension Technique
- London Lash Pro - "Perfect Volume" with Darja Striletskaja
- London Lash Pro- "Perfect Fan" with Darja Striletskaja
- InLei - Lash Filler training with Karolina Swiderska
- InLei - Lash Filler workshop with Veronica Rich
- "Modern effects in eyelash extensions" with Tatiana Kaliutich
- "Coloured eyelash extensions" with Tatiana Kaliutich
- "Kim Kardashian Style" with Tatiana Kaliutich
- "Speed Lashes" with Tatiana Kaliutich